Thursday 6 February 2014

Here for Life...I think

Today's post is a query: would you move to another country after this?  Sounds exhausting.  I've already lived in 5 countries, and it's hard enough to pack up and head out with a couple of suitcases and a few extra boxes of stuff.  I can't even imagine moving house, much less to another country.  Sure, it would be nice to experience a new place for more than a few weeks at a time, and if I had a chance to live and work somewhere for a few months, I might leave my husband to his own devices for a short while, but another proper move just wouldn't happen, unless there were very extraordinary circumstances.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow, 5 countries? I can see why you aren't in any hurry to move anytime too soon.

JuanitaTortilla said...

Hi Suzer!

Just found your blog(s) this morning while looking for other bloggers in Adelaide. So happy to have found yours.

Felt like the need to say Hi to you, because like yourself, I am interested in looking for a yoga centre and childfree by choice. Am almost 6 weeks old in Adelaide, and taking my time with this little city.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Juanita

Muddiah said...

Hum, I can think of 4 countries you've lived in; US, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia. What's the 5th?

Muddiah said...

Haha, thought of the 5th...England!