Monday 19 October 2009

Ticking Things off the List

I'm trying to keep track of all the posts I've made listing the things I want to do in Adelaide. Far too often, I skip things and say I'll do it next year, and while I have a lifetime here, I don't want to fall too far behind. These are the things that are left on my last few posts.

Things I Said I'd do Next Year (Apr '09)

  • Well, most of these things, aside from OzAsia Festival, are still to come (shhh, I missed OzAsia)
Things to do, Part 4 (Jan '09)

Things to do, Part 3 (Aug '08)

  • See the movie 'You The Living' (will have to rent it now)
  • Tandanya (will be ticking this off in a couple of weeks when Aunt Liz comes to visit)

Part 2, discovered under the heading: Top Tips for Expat Transitions (June '08)

Things I Want to do Over the Next Few Weeks (May '08)

  • I have made it to a few yoga classes since arriving, but I haven't gotten into a routine yet, so my aim is to do so before '09 is over

So I haven't done too poorly, in looking over the lists, but I still have some work to do!

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

Hallet Cove! When my dad gets back in Jan we should do a day trip. He is the expert.
I have given up making lists as I never tick everything off and then I feel like a failure. Keep up the good work ;-)