- Went to the hardware store and bought string, fly screen and spline, that stuff you put around the door frame to keep out draft, mirror brackets, and an electic hedgetrimmer
- Hooked up my new toy and trimmed some bushes. I love love love the hedgetrimmer and wish I had bought one months ago
- With hubs help, cleaned and re-screened 3 windows
- Scraped the old stuff from the door frame, cleaned it up, and put the new stuff on. (Man I wish I knew what that stuff was called!)
- Decided the mirror is too thin for the brackets, so they'll go back next week when I go back to get more fly screen
Tuesday, 24 March 2009
The Woman of the House
I like what my mom used to say when contractors told her to talk to her husband and get back to them..."This is my house." Well, my house isn't my house yet, and even when it is, it won't be my house but our house. While my husband watched Clipsal all weekend (well most of...he did dig some holes in the yard and help me out on commercials, so I can't say he wasn't productive), I did the following, all on Sunday no less!