Tuesday, 25 April 2006

Never envy...

highly organized people. We lose things too. And sometimes that’s the reason for our anal sense of organization. I sometimes hide files on my computer out of common site (in the off chance my imaginary roommate chooses to use my laptop without my permission). Well, I just went to look for a story I had written a few months back. It was a short story and recipe submission for a cookbook. It is nowhere to be found. If the book gets published, and my story in it, I’ll have it back. If not, it is forever lost in my memory.

3 comments:

StrawberryAnne said...

suzer, if you can remember a unique key word from the document, can't you run a search for it? Just set the search to look in every document in your hard drive. It will take forever but it should eventually unearth it.

Suzer said...

gee, there's an idea. i have a hard tie believing it isn't gone, as i can't imagine anywhere else i could have put it. no idea why on earth i would have deleted it, though. will try your suggestion!

Suzer said...

bugger...must have lost it one of the times my computer went down; nowhere to be found:(