Tuesday 25 April 2006

Never envy...

highly organized people. We lose things too. And sometimes that’s the reason for our anal sense of organization. I sometimes hide files on my computer out of common site (in the off chance my imaginary roommate chooses to use my laptop without my permission). Well, I just went to look for a story I had written a few months back. It was a short story and recipe submission for a cookbook. It is nowhere to be found. If the book gets published, and my story in it, I’ll have it back. If not, it is forever lost in my memory.

2 comments:

Suzer said...

gee, there's an idea. i have a hard tie believing it isn't gone, as i can't imagine anywhere else i could have put it. no idea why on earth i would have deleted it, though. will try your suggestion!

Suzer said...

bugger...must have lost it one of the times my computer went down; nowhere to be found:(