Saturday 2 December 2006

The Christmas movies I'll miss this year

Majority of the DVDs I own at home are xmas films. Not that I have a very large collection, but I'm going to be missing these this year:( I don't know what will actually be on the tele this year (other than the queen's speech), but if it's anything like the daily line-up of documentaries, nature shows, and reality tv, it's gonna suck. I will shore be packing these to take to Australia (poor Steve will have to get used to cartoons at the holidays)...

And my all-time favorite....

You'll shoot your eye out kid!!

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

A Christmas Story is indeed the cream of the Christmas movie crop .. I always watch it at least once a year, and usually more

Suzer said...

I bought the 20th anniversary edition on DVD two yrs back. It even has interviews with cast members etc. The dude who played the bully was even obnoxious in real life.