Wednesday 17 October 2007

The height of poor Customer Service

Today we got a letter at work from a vendor in response to a complaint we had about their customer service recently...poor response time, no acknowledgement of enquiries etc. The letter read something like this, with a bit of exaggeration:

Dear Sirs,

In response to your comments regarding the customer service you have received recently, we have this to say:
Your staff is ignorant.
The answers to the questions asked of us are something they should already know, therefore we saw no need to reply.
Your handover from leaving staff to new staff was crap, and as a result your new staff have no idea what they're doing.

Kind regards,
Fuckwit

Um, I'd hate to say this is an accurate example of customer service down under, but....

2 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

WTF??? Time to get a new vendor. You should send that into a newspaper with their company name on it. LOL

Suzer said...

Let me tell you, if I wasn't a temp, and I had more authority, and there weren't confidentiality issues, I would certainly do something. More like contacing the head of the company though, as I sat next to him at a work event and he seemed like a down to earth guy. There's nothing that annoys me more than lack of professionalism.