Thursday 2 March 2006

Dreams and holidays

Just woke up from a dream that a couple classmates and I hopped on a plane to go to Belfast for the day. I was really excited until I realized upon arrival that I couldn't find one of my shoes and for some reason couldn't get out of the airport (one of those immobility due to freezing type dreams). Anyhoo, the excited to be able to travel quickly to different countries part was pleasant. I have a list of places I'd like to go while here, although I know I won't have the time or money to do all. They include:

  • Prague (will be checked off the list in April)
  • Brussels
  • Paris (been twice, but it's a repeat visit destination for sure!)
  • Northern Ireland, including bits of ROI I haven't been to before, such as Donegal and the Aran Islands
  • Isle of Man (found a good article on it while researching a presentation yesterday...how I get sidetracked!)
  • Perhaps a quick weekend trip to Cornwall
  • Maybe: Spain, Greece (although these almost definitely won't fit into my time/budget here)

No comments: