From the above link, to celebrate. The first and last seem quite practical to me!
- This is traditionally a time of purification — clean your house! If you have any Christmas greenery lingering, burn it now.
- Make your own Brighid’s crosses and hang them up, especially in the kitchen where her influence can bless your food.
- Put out food — cake, buttered bread and milk will do — outside your door: Brighid and her cow walk through the neighborhood tonight, and will appreciate your offering.
- Leave a silk ribbon on your doorstep for Brighid to bless: It can then be used for healing purposes.
- Meditate upon what you would like to see grow in health and strength this year: for yourself, your family, your community, the Earth, and ask for Bride's blessing upon your prayers.